CARUSO Pilot Frame Black UHD brown 460nm

CHF276.60 excl. VAT

The aviator goggles with increased protection best UV side and wind protection UVC + UVB + UVA + Blue Light + IR 280-460nm increased good color fastness, increased contrast gives higher security, extended field of vision ultra light only 20gr., high-tech anti-fog system High-quality plastic frame CE marked, and despite all the colors do not want to give up, frame color gun (dark brown / black) a case + microfiber chlein, patent pending

5 in stock

SKU: P511BPilotHDB Category:


CARUSO aviator goggles the unique eye protection with true light stress reduction

LED, computer and night protection

UVC + UVB + UVA 100% + Blue Light + 98%
(Attention, what you should know about blue light filters: Before buying, ask what protection you really have in the lens.) There are blue light filters on transparent lenses that reflect about 20% of the blue light back, the remaining 80% of the blue light must take your eyes, what can leave its mark in the long run) Blue light protection does not mean that it is a sufficient blue light protection for your eyes. It is similar in the IR area. Colors and tint tell nothing about the protection.
Interchangeable glasses
Better dust and polish protection, no more watery eyes
With blue light filters we protect the back part of the eye like macula and retina
Eye such as conjunctiva, cornea, lens, vitreous, macular and retina are relieved by the CARUSO filter
perfect side and wind protection + and extended field of vision
Color recognition according to ISO 12312, ISHIHARA
On color suitability for pilots in the cockpit, tested according to JAR-FCL-3 ophthalmologist B. Kopp
Color and roadworthiness tested according to standard (EN 1836: 2005) / ISO 12312
3D view with increased contrast, better depth of field, for more safety (power lines bumps on water, snow and sand etc.)
Ultra lightweight 20gr plastic frame with memory effect
Instruments are very readable thanks to HD “High Defintion”, no image and text distortions
CE sign
Category 3
Anti-scratch coating
Cataract recommendation (reason for self-protection “brown lens” was removed, blue light and IR go with full efficiency on the macula and retina).
The filter color yellow gives you an increased contrast
Very fast adaption time from bright to dark or back to bright at tunnel entrances and exits in fractions of a second
CARUSO filters are not too dark so we activate your own protection
Perfect grip and comfort
Extremely resilient plastic ideal for sports and recreational activities
Ideal under the helmet and headphones with possible pressure adjustment
Case + microfibre towels are included

Important recommendation: After cataract surgery, the old lens was removed (self-protection “brown lens = cataract”), so the blue light goes to the macula and retina with full energy). The macula and retina were and are not protected with a 100% UV protection. The rear part of the eyes gets the measurable high energy blue light and IR depending on the position of the sun and the season even more intense, as the self-protection was taken out with the OP. After the cataract OP, there is a potential danger that the AMD (age-related macular degeneration) can be accelerated by the high amount of energy. We therefore recommend using a CARUSO filter to prevent this and to better stop the light radicals and to protect the front and back of the eyes.
What you need to know: Filters with a 100% UV protection protect only the front part of the eye like conjunctiva and cornea and lens. CARUSO sunglasses protect with the right construction and a UV, blue light protection if provided with an IR protection additionally the rear part. The back part of the eyes is just as important, if not more important, that there are no spare parts for the macula and retina.

Cleaning instructions of the HD glasses: The filters can be cleaned when dry with the microfibre cloth. If the glasses are very dirty, then we recommend rinsing with lukewarm water, then spread with detergent on both sides and rinse well. Then take a clean towel and dry the glasses off. Attention: with glasses that have an anti-fog you should never dry the glasses with a cloth. Always leave to air dry.

Additional information

Weight 0.025 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.