CARUSO CR777 R-Evolution is unique for your EYE protection in Design, Protection and Technology “DPT”
from CHF277.62 excl. VAT
The CR777 is unique for which the ompany CARUSO has invested 20 years of research and development and has flowed into this product. It differs in essential details, which is of the utmost importance to the eye. This includes more than just 100% UV protection. We offer an incomparable blue light protection that covers everything from 390nm to 460nm and if desired there is also infrared protection. Our glasses still provide color recognition according to EN 12311 or ISHIHARA test. The CARUSO sunglasses meet the extreme demands that aviattik is requesting and are used there succesfully today. This allows you to benefit from the technology we have developed for aviation.
We reduce daily light stress and begin to build up reserves for increased age in the area of macula and retina. Reason: Today we don’t get spare parts in the back of our eyes.
TECHNOLOGY & DESIGN
The combination of geometry, technology and design helps to make the glasses optimally adapted to your face type. The multifunctional properties, as well as your continuous needs, can be further adapted or expanded thanks to the modular system. The CR777 R-Evolution sunglasses with DPT will inspire you.
INNOVATION: FILTER R–EVOLUTION DST
The new UHD “Ultra High Definition” sun protection filters. The new UHD “Ultra High Definition” sun protection filters feature a frameless frame, giving you a unique panoramic view that further enhances traffic safety. The CARUSO lenses can be replaced with “sun and night protection filters (LED protection)”, so we adapt to the different lighting conditions, such as day or night. To properly protect the entire eye, we need more than just 100% UV protection, which is known to protect only the front part of our eyes. CARUSO high-tech filters DST protect against UV + blue light (from 280nm to 460nm) and if desired there is an infrared protection. Our filters also differentiate themselves in a way, which are not built up in layers but the protection is integrated directly into the base material. Thus, we provide the protection even if you have a small scratch on the glass.
We also offer increased contrast for increased safety, an expanded field of view, the high quality Al / Mg frame weighs only 25gr. and is marked with a CE sign, The frame colors are made in Swiss quality. The color combination of the frames is left to your imagination, which lets you step into a completely different limelight today. We open up new perspectives and possibilities in the field of design. You can use different colors frames, the sunglasses optimally adapt to your clothing and you can combine it to your taste.
What does CARUSO Design mean for our company? It includes more than just good looking, it means:
+ NEW Fashion Frame”
+ R-Evolution Filters
REAL ADDED VALUE
Advantages and product properties of sunglass CR777 for the indispensable protection of your eyes
- CARUSO CR777 DPT Desgin, Protection and Technology offer complete eye protection and light stress reduction for sun and LED protection.
- UVC + UVB + UVA 100% + Blue light + approx. 98 %
Attention what you should know about blue light filters: Before you buy, ask what protection you really have in your lenses. With transparent lenses there are blue light protection filters that reflect back approx. 20% of the blue light, the remaining 80% of the blue light radiation must be taken over by your eyes, which can leave its traces in the long run) Blue light protection does not mean that it is a sufficient blue light protection for your eyes. Between 440nm and 450nm there is an extreme increase of the dangerous blue light radiation which has to be included to protect the eye properly. Our blue light filters protect you from 390nm to 460nm. It is similar in the IR range. Caution: Colors and tints say nothing about the protection.
- Interchangeable lenses without screwing possible
- Better protection against dust and poles, reduction of watery eyes
- With blue light filter we protect the rear part of the eye like macula and retina.
- Eye like conjunctiva, cornea, lens, vitreous body, macular and retina are relieved by the
CARUSO filter and the light stress is reduced.
- perfect all around farsightedness, side and wind protection
- For colour suitability for pilots in the cockpit, ISHIHARA tested according to JAR-FCL-3
Ophthalmologist Dr. B. Kopp
- Color and roadworthiness tested according to ISO 12312 standard
- 3D view with increased contrast, better depth of field, for more safety (power lines are
better detected, unevenness on water, snow and sand are better seen)
- Ultra light Al/Mg frame 25gr
- UHD “Ultra High Definition” makes instruments very easy to read, no image and text
distortion on the screens
- CE mark
- Category 3 as well as graduated and night filters available
- anti-scratch coating
- Antireflection coating if desired
- Recommendation after cataract surgery (reason “brown lens” was removed, blue light
and IR go with full efficiency on the macula and retina).
- The filter color yellow gives you an increased contrast.
- Very fast adaptation time from light into dark or back into light at tunnel entrances and
exits and this in fractions of less than a second
- CARUSO filters are not too dark so we activate your eyes self-protection
- Perfect support and comfort thanks to special frame geometry, built-in springs and
- Extremely resilient Al/Mg ideal for sports and leisure activities
- Ideal under helmet and headphones with possible pressure adjustment
- case + microfibre wipes are included in delivery
- REAL ADDED VALUE The R-Evolution by CARUSO
- Important recommendation: After cataract surgery the old lens was
removed (self protection “brown lens = cataract”), so the blue light goes with full energy on
the macula and retina). The macula and retina were and are not protected with 100% UV
protection. The rear part of the eyes get the measurable high energy blue light and Infrared
depending on the position of the sun and season even more intense to feel, because the
self- protection was removed with the surgery. After the cataract surgery there is a possible
danger that the AMD (age-related macular degeneration) can be accelerated by the high
amount of energy. With the new lens, the patient feels and sees again as if he were 20 years old, but
in the posterior area, where the macula and retina are, the age still corresponds to
reality. Thus the light comes with full efficiency through the new lens and now loads even
more the macula and retina which has never been protected with 100% UV protection
anyway. We therefore recommend to open the emergency parachute and use a CARUSO
UHD filter. Otherwise the AMD can be accelerated. The light radicals have to be stopped
and the front and rear part of the eyes have to be better protected.
Comparison of the LEDs with the directive (EN62471) and the solar radiation in the visible spectrum.
- The directive EN 62471 refers to the LED and therefore to the blue light radiation and the
value of 500 Lux should not be exceeded with LED, since a photobiological risk is possible.
The values outside can reach a value of 61000 lux at an angle of 90° from the ground and in
certain situations values of more than 100000 lux are possible. Physics is measurable and
should not be underestimated.
What you need to know about the real eye protection:
Filters with a 100% UV protection protect only the front part of the eyes such as
conjunctiva and cornea and lens. CARUSO sunglasses protect with the right construction
and a UV, blue light protection given if with an IR protection additionally still the rear part.
The rear part of the eyes is just as important, if not more important, because there are no
spare parts for the macula and retina!
Cleaning instructions for HD glasses:
The filters can be cleaned dry with a microfibre cloth. If the glasses are very dirty, we
recommend rinsing them first with lukewarm water, then distribute with detergent on both
sides and rinse well. Then take a clean cloth (without additives) and dry both sides. Thus
you keep a clear and sharp view.
There are no reviews yet.